Just a cute little squirrel in the Dragon World.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B (comparable to King Piccolo) | At least 5-C (stronger than God, who recreated the Moon) | Low 5-B (stronger than Piccolo) | At least Low 5-B (worth 2 Raditzes) | At least Low 5-B (stronger than Nappa), At least 5-B with Squirrel Army
Origin: Dragon Ball (Online)
Gender: Male or Female
Age: Not many
Powers and Abilities: Being a Squirrel, Throwing Acorns | Same | Flight | Poison/Acid Manipulation, Purpleness | Can Summon an Army of Squirrels, and likely many other abilities
Attack Potency: City level+ | At least Moon level | Small Planet level | At least Small Planet level, Acid/Poison ignores conventional durability | At least Small Planet level, At least Planet level with Squirrel Army
Speed: Massively Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic+ | Sub-Relativistic+ | Sub-Relativistic+ | Sub-Relativistic+, Relativistic with Squirrel Army
Lifting Strength:Class M(stronger than Tao Pai Pai)| Higher | Higher | Higher | Higher
Striking Strength: Class PJ | Class XJ | Class XJ | Class XJ | Class XJ, Class XKJ with Squirrel Army
Durability: City level+ | At least Moon level | Small Planet level | At least Small Planet level | At least Small Planet level, At least Planet level with Squirrel Army
Stamina: Squirrel level+
Range: A few centimeters, likely a few meters via throwing acorns | Higher | Higher | Higher | Higher
Standard Equipment: Acorns
Intelligence: Average Squirrel Intelligence | Higher (has a bigger brain) | Maybe a little higher | Higher | Much Higher
Weaknesses: If you punch it too much it dies, due to being alive and all that stuff.
Key: Average Squirrels | Big Squirrels | Flying Squirrels | Purple Squirrels | King Squirrels
- Scratching: The most basic combat ability of a squirrel.
- Acorn Throw The squirrel can throw acorns at enough speeds to casually break the sound barrier.
- Jumping: The squirrel can jump, like really high.
- Running: The squirrel possesses the unique ability to... run (but it runs fast, tho).
- Sniffing: The squirrel starts sniffing with its nose.
- Squeaking: It's a squirrel, what did you expect?
- Flying: The squirrel flies towards you like a rocket... or an air torpedo.
- Poison/Acid Throw: The squirrel spits corrosive poison at you, ignoring durability and dealing 20 HP damage per second for 30 seconds.
- Army Summoning: The squirrel can summon an army of fellow squirrels equipped with plenty of acorns, more than enough acorns to nuke the entire Earth in mere seconds.