|“||I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!||„|
|~ Goku to Frieza|
|“||You're a God, I get that. Maybe the strongest of them all… But I don't care, not even you can tell me what my limits are.||„|
|~ Goku to Beerus|
|“||I'm sorry that took so much longer than the others, but I haven't had much occasion to practice this one. This is what I call a Super Saiyan 3.||„|
|~ Goku to Majin Buu|
|“||...And this is to go... even further beyond!||„|
|~ Goku prior to transforming into Super Saiyan 3|
|“||Even with my new power-up, your attacks definitely still sting.||„|
|~ Goku to Beerus|
|“||Your new form is burning through more power than your body can supply. You should have waited until you were used to this form and knew how to regulate it before you started picking fights.||„|
|~ Goku to Golden Frieza|
|“||It won’t work. I don’t care how far you push your Time Skip, it won’t stand a chance against what I am now.||„|
|~ Goku to Hit|
|“||I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But, those who'd hurt my friends... I won’t forgive!||„|
|~ Goku prior to charging at Jiren|
|“||Wow, the room got a lot bigger somehow.||„|
|~ Goku after being turned into a kid|
|“||Sorry about all that. I'm surprised as well. Surprised at how strong I've become.||„|
|~ Goku to Baby|
|“||Till we meet again, guys!||„|
|“||I'm a Son Goku from a different dimension than yours. My job is capturing dimension-crossing evil doers.||„|
|~ Xeno Goku|
Born a pure-blooded Saiyan on Planet Vegeta, Son Goku is the main protagonist of the Dragon Ball franchise, and is one of the last remaining members of his warrior race.
As a baby, Goku was sent to Earth prior to the destruction of Planet Vegeta in order to fulfill his mission and wipe out all life on the planet, conquering it. However, due to falling down a ravine and sustaining what would be a fatal injury to the average human, Goku lost all of his memories relating to his mission and his origins. He was soon found by the Martial Artist, Son Gohan, whom he took a liking to after some time. He decided to adopt Goku. Per Gohan's teachings, he grew up to become one of Earth's finest warriors, striving to take on powerful opponents, grow more powerful and protect the world from any danger that may threaten it or its citizens.
Goku almost always has an upbeat and cheerful personality and is always enticed by the thought of growing in strength and encountering powerful opponents. He has also demonstrated an extraordinary love for food and manages to take down incredibly large quantities of it in one sitting. Though his canon adaptations show him often letting his guard down and typically holding back his power, Xeno Goku, or Goku: Xeno, has shown that he is much more to-the-point and serious when it comes to getting the job done. It is a similar situation whenever Goku is enraged. For example, when Krillin was killed by Frieza, it drove Goku to the point of unlocking the Super Saiyan transformation which was once thought to be a mere legend. Despite this, Goku can still be merciful, as he was going to let Frieza live had he not tried to kill Goku immediately after.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 5-B. Higher via Transformations | High 3-A | Varies from 6-B to High 2-A | High 3-A. Low 2-C in Super Saiyan 4. At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C via Dragon Fist. 2-C via the Universal Spirit Bomb | 2-B | High 1-B | At least High 1-B, possibly 1-A | At least 2-B, possibly 2-A | High 1-C | 1-A
Name: Son Goku, Kakarot (Saiyan birth-name), Xeno Goku, Goku: Xeno, "Red Goku" (according to Fu), "Monkey" (according to... alotta people), "Mortal"/"Filthy Mortal" (according to Zamasu), etc.
Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Saiyan God, Time Patroller
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Toon Force, Fourth Wall Breaking and Plot Manipulation (Managed to break the manga panel as a child. Previously interacted with the narrator of Dragon Ball Super. Was entirely aware of Dragon Ball being fiction during his interactions with Tori-Bot. Battled against God Broly in Dragon Ball Z: The Real 4-D, and was capable of charging his Spirit Bomb using the energy of the real life audience, as well as fusing with a member of the audience, allowing the fusion "Youku" to one-shot Broly. Far superior to Frieza, who was shown to be a "threat" to our real world), Aura, Flight, Martial Arts Mastery, Ki Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Light Manipulation (Via Solar Flare), Pressure Point Strikes, Magic (Via the Power Pole), Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Enhanced Senses, Teleportation, Dimensional Travel and Time Travel (Via Instant Transmission, can teleport into and out of dimensions and timelines), Telepathy, Telekinesis, Paralysis, Energy Absorption, Reactive Evolution, Reactive Power Level, Adaptation, Power Mimicry (Can mimic techniques, such as the Hakai, simply by witnessing them), Sealing (Via the "Evil Containment Wave", can seal entities in any physical container. Xeno Goku even demonstrated a sealing technique other than it), Higher-Dimensional Existence or Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 1), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8) and Regeneration (True-Godly; Can utilize Zamasu’s Super Soul, which allowed the latter to regenerate from the erasure of both himself and the entire timeline he was in. It has also been stated that the Hakai, which can negate the High-Godly regeneration of different incarnations of Fusion Zamasu, would fail to kill him), Healing (Can heal his injuries and restore his stamina using Senzu Beans, as well as energy and aura capsules), Information Analysis, Summoning (Using "Shenron Mode", can summon Shenron or Super Shenron and utilise their powers. Using the Zen’ō button, can instantly summon Zen’ō to where ever he currently is and vice-versa. However, Zen’ō is non-combat applicable, since he counts as outside interference), which grants Reality Warping, Resurrection and Wish Granting, BFR (Via "Space-Time Transfer"), Invulnerability (Is surrounded by an aura that won't let any attack near him), Status Effect Inducement and Power Nullification (Can halve his opponent's speed and strength. In Ultra Instinct, nullified a powerful ki blast from Jiren), Air Manipulation (Via the Shadow Crane Strike and Tornado!), Statistics Amplification (Can use Kaioken up to x10,000,000), Fusionism (Using the Potara Earrings or the Metamoran Fusion Dance, Goku and a fusée, normally Vegeta, can fuse into one incredibly powerful warrior - Gogeta or Vegito. However, this is non-combat applicable and fusion typically lasts for a very short period of time, with the maximum being an hour as Vegito, or thirty minutes as Gogeta), Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Portal Creation, Memory Manipulation, Mathematics Manipulation, Probability Manipulation and One Hit Kill (Via "Miracle CI", can greatly increase the chances of his attacks severely harming his opponent and, in turn, greatly decrease the chances of said attacks missing, being dodged, or being stopped. This can also function as a one-shot), Acausality Negation (Even though there are numerous characters who are transcendent to cause and effect, Goku is still capable of affecting said characters using abilities such as Miracle CI), likely Abstract Existence Negation (Type 2; Can harm and likely kill Demigra), Life Manipulation (Via "Draw", which is an ability used for healing its user and crushing the life energy that is stolen from the opponent), Existence Erasure, Soul Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction and Attack Reflection Negation (In the Dragon Ball Super manga, he was capable of utilizing the Hakai, which targets the body and soul and erases them from existence entirely, also ignoring an opponent's ties to the concept of dimensions. This technique was also used by Beerus to erase the ghost of Dr. Mashirito and is capable of bypassing Goku's own Attack Reflection), Non-Corporeal (Time Breaker Xeno Goku is described as an incorporeal being), Self-Destruction (An ability of Mecha Goku's), Immortality Negation (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 8) and Regeneration Negation (True-Godly; Via Light Slash; Can negate Time Breaker Zamasu's immortality and regeneration), Attack Reflection (Is capable of reflecting any physical, energy-based, reality-warping, soul-based, time-based, void-based, intangible or incorporeal attack, including much more, though the specifics of the rest are unknown), Danmaku, Indomitable Will, Will Empowerment, Instinctive Reaction, Durability Negation, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, possibly 1; Concept Erasure and Destruction), Quantum Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation (Is capable of utilizing time paradoxes to completely erase his opponent, as well as their past), Resistance to: Electricity, Heat, Sleep Manipulation, Magic, Gravity Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Possession and Empathic Manipulation (As a god, Demigra's magic and mind control are completely ineffective against Goku. Said mind control managed to take over Vegeta and Broly, both of whom have resisted and broken out of mind control. In addition, he was completely unaffected by Demigra's evil influence and can resist being turned into a Time Breaker. Was unaffected by Ribrianne’s Light of Love, which makes her opponent fall in love with her), Resistance to: Soul Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Attack Reflection Negation and Absorption (Survived multiple attacks from Shroom, which directly targeted his soul and were stealing its energy. Survived a Hakai from God of Destruction Sidra, which was intended to defeat Frieza), Resistance to: Reality Warping, Power Nullification, Memory Manipulation, BFR, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, possibly 1), Time Manipulation, Time Stop, Void Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Durability Negation, Life Manipulation, Thought Manipulation, Transmutation (Far superior to, and is one half of, Super Vegito during the Buu Saga, who was capable of overwhelming Buuhan despite the latter turning him into a piece of candy), Toon Force (Superior to Beerus, who was stated and shown to be completely unaffected by Arale's Toon Force, the latter of whom was capable of performing feats such as cutting the manga panel, farting to the moon, cracking the Sun and splitting the Earth, only for it to be perfectly fine in the next panel), Plot Manipulation (His 4th Wall Breaking is essentially treated as such), and Resistance & Immunity Negation (Is capable of resisting Probability Manipulation and Fate Manipulation able to negate Acausality, as well as Demigra's resistance-bypassing Mind Manipulation), Acausality (Types 1 and 5)
Attack Potency: Planet level+ (Fought and killed King Piccolo, who stated that he can destroy the world. Grew immensely more powerful and managed to fight against and defeat Piccolo Junior). Higher via Transformations | High Universe level (Was able to fight and later surpass Android 17 and 18, who possess infinite energy. Fought a suppressed Perfect Cell, who absorbed both of those androids and was stated to be capable of destroying the universe and to possess infinite power. As a Super Saiyan 3, he that he could defeat Fat Buu, who is capable of destroying the universe. Buu also forced the involvement of Shin, who only bothers with mortal affairs when the universe is endangered. Fought Kid Buu, who was stated to be able to destroy the universe) | Varies from Country level to High Multiverse level+ (Overpowered and defeated Piccolo, who could casually destroy countries. Countered the Devil Castle Cannon's beam, which was going to destroy the sun, with his Kamehameha. Defeated Doctor Wheelo, who is superior to Master Roshi. Defeated Turles, whose peak is comparable to 1st Form Frieza. As a False Super Saiyan, Goku pummeled Lord Slug, who was stated by King Kai to be superior to Frieza. Alongside Piccolo, fought against Super Garlic Junior, the creator of the Dead Zone, which is a void referred to using the term "chou jigen", which translates to "beyond higher dimensions"). As a Super Saiyan, fought and defeat Final Form Cooler, who is superior to Frieza and was implied by Takao Koyama to be above Lord Slug. Fought against and is somewhat comparable to Broly. As a Super Saiyan 3, surpassed Fat Janemba, who is superior to Fat Buu and was distorting the laws of the both the Mortal Universe and the Afterlife. Is comparable to Super Janemba. Battled and defeated Hirudegarn, who was stated on multiple occasions to be a Universal threat. As a Super Saiyan God, fought God of Destruction Beerus, who should be the most powerful Dragon Ball Z movie villain to date. As a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan [Blue], Goku battled Golden Frieza, who should be superior to a suppressed Beerus, though would have never been able to beat him. | High Universe level (Far superior to himself in Dragon Ball Z. Toyed around with Cell and Frieza). Universe level+ in Super Saiyan 4 (As a Super Saiyan 4, rivals Super Vegito, who broke through Buuhan's barrier made using the chain reaction of alternate dimensions that were destroying the entire universe. Fought against Syn Shenron and Great Ape Baby, who are far superior to Majin Buu, who was stated to be a threat to the infinite-sized Universe 7, numerous times). At least Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level via Dragon Fist (Managed to greatly damage Omega Shenron, whose negative energy was going to gradually destroy the universe and the Kaioshin realm. Omega should also be far superior to Janemba and Super Gogeta). Multi-Universe level via the Universal Spirit Bomb (Completely obliterated Omega Shenron) | Multiverse level (Absorbed the power of Super Saiyan God into his base form during his battle with Beerus, which was threatening to turn the entirety of Universe 7 into an empty vacuum of nothingness. Goku can currently stack all of his Super Saiyan transformations on top of his base form, meaning Super Saiyan alone would be enough to boost him to this tier. After the Future Trunks Saga, he was capable of battling and defeating Hit just in Super Saiyan Blue, when he previously required the power of Kaioken x10 stacked on top of it in order to briefly overpower him, meaning Goku's base form got at least 10x stronger due to training, warranting 2-B for his it as well. In Ultra Instinct, fought against Jiren, who was stated to be the mightiest foe in Dragon Ball history, putting him above Infinite Zamasu) | High Hyperverse level (Alongside the Future Warrior, fought againstDemigra, who transcended the space-time of the multiverse, into the Crack of Time, after absorbing its very embodiment, Toki-Toki. The battle involving the three managed to collapse the Crack of Time itself, which exists outside of and beyond the multiverse, as well as the dimension of time. Alongside the Xenoverse 2 Future Warrior, fought Mira, who was capable of performing Giant Demon God Demigra's most impressive feats just in his base form prior to even absorbing Toki-Toki's egg and transforming, both of which massively boosted his power if not possibly as much as they did Demigra. Is significantly more powerful by the end of the DLC missions in his Ultra Instinct form) | At least High Hyperverse level, possibly Outerverse level (Just in his base form [or in Super Saiyan at most, as it is available in the mission should the player fail], Xeno Goku defeated Demigra; who transcended the entirety of Dragon Ball Heroes, which is comprised of a likely infinite-dimensional macrocosm; and reached the "Real World", a dimension which views Dragon Ball Heroes as a fictional videogame, in addition to requiring "Dimensional Transfers" and Dimensional/Space-Time Doors in order to interact with it. Is somewhat comparable to Mechikabura, who exists beyond the dimensional plane of the multiverse and is possibly unbounded by dimensional space as a whole. Defeated Chamel, who was bestowed power from Demigra and was casually collapsing the "Real World". As a Super Saiyan 3, one-shotted Gravy, who is superior to Demigra) | At least Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Is the only one capable of making Beerus take a "mortal" seriously. Should be far superior to Demigra with Toki-Toki's Egg, who could destroy an amount of "Magniverses" unfathomable to any mortal or godly description) | High Complex Multiverse level (Can evenly fight Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, who fought and defeated Earth, whom is a "superdimensional" being that exceeds space-time and is capable of creating an infinite number of 10th-dimensional universes) | Outerverse level (Comparable to the Jump Force hero, who defeated Prometheus - A Keyman of Umbras who utilizes the power of an Onyx Book to convey the events of all Jump Worlds as mere fictional stories to the real world, as well as alter them, existing in a rift where he watches over said Jump Worlds and the real world. As Prometheus essentially treats the Jump Worlds as fiction, even attempting to link them with the real world, he also views constructs like the "Real World" transcended by Demigra and The Void as such)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Dodged Piccolo's ki blasts, which were moving at such speeds). Higher via Transformations | Varies from Supersonic (Dodged a gunshot from Bulma when he was weaker and slower than he currently is) to Massively FTL+ (Managed to move at 2.45 Quadrillion times the speed of light just in his base form) | Massively FTL+ (Far faster than before, though the exact degree is currently unknown) | Infinite (Kept up with Jiren, who broke out of Hit's Cage of Time - a full on time freeze - leading to him being stated to transcend time itself. Far superior to Toppo, who warped the infinite-sized World of Void within a finite interval of time) | Immeasurable | At least Immeasurable, possibly Irrelevant | At least Massively FTL+, likely Immeasurable (Is capable of outrunning the concept of time itself. Is comparable to Demigra, who is several dimensions above what the Time Patrollers can comprehend. Kept up with Beerus and vastly blitzed devices which at least could previously measure a Planck instant of his battles, something which has proven to currently be an impossibility) | Immeasurable | Irrelevant (Comparable to the Jump Force Hero)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 100 (Just as a kid, he was able to push a massive boulder) | At least Class 10 (Easily lifted 40 Tons in Super Saiyan) | Unknown. At least Class 100 | Unknown. At least Class 10 | Unknown | Unknown | Unknown | Unknown | Unknown
Striking Strength: Planet Class+ | High Universal | Varies from Country Class to High Multiversal+ | High Universal. Universal+ in Super Saiyan 4. At least Universal+, likely Multi-Universal via Dragon Fist | Multiversal | High Hyperversal | At least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal | At least Multiversal, possibly Multiversal+ | High Complex Multiversal | Outerversal
Durability: Planet level+ (Took hits from King Piccolo and Piccolo Junior). Higher via Transformations | High Universe level | Varies from Country level to High Multiverse level+ | High Universe level. Universe level+ in Super Saiyan 4 (Survived attacks from Omega Shenron) | Multiverse level | High Hyperverse level | At least High Hyperverse level, possibly Outerverse level (Tanked numerous attacks from the likes of Demigra and Shroom, the latter of whom was capable of bodying Time Breaker Xeno Janemba and fighting equally with Super Saiyan Xeno Gogeta) | At least Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ | High Complex Multiverse level | Outerverse level
Stamina: Godly (Can train non-stop for days on end and engage in long-lasting battles against numerous powerful opponents. Can casually handle the strain of Kaioken x10,000,000)
Range: Standard Melee Range. Planetary via Ki Blasts. Multi-Universal to at least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal via hax | Standard Melee Range. High Universal via Ki Blasts. Multi-Universal to at least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal via hax | Standard Melee Range. Varies from Hundreds of Kilometers to High Universal via Ki Blasts. Multi-Universal to at least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal via hax | Standard Melee Range. High Universal via Ki Blasts. Multi-Universal to at least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal via hax | Standard Melee Range. Multi-Universal via Ki Blasts. Multi-Universal to at least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal via hax | Standard Melee Range. High Hyperversal via Ki Blasts. At least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal via hax | Standard Melee Range. Extended Melee Range to Planetary via the Power Pole. At least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal via Ki Blasts and hax | Standard Melee Range. Extended Melee Range to Planetary via the Power Pole. Multiversal via Ki Blasts. Multiversal+ via his 6th Sense. At least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal via hax Standard Melee Range. Extended Melee Range to Planetary via the Power Pole. High Complex Multiversal via ki blasts and hax. At least High Hyperversal, possibly Outerversal via Shenron Mode | Standard Melee Range. Extended Melee Range to Planetary via the Power Pole. Outerversal via hax.
Standard Equipment: The Power Pole, Senzu Beans, the Zen'ō Button
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Over only one night of actual studying, was able to follow Xeno Bulma's formulas and scientific talk despite it involving extreme Quantum, Temporal and Astral Physics; Fields of science extremely difficult even for the smartest of the Kaioshins to learn). Absolute Master in Martial Arts and Combat Tactics (Is the most combat-ready, experienced and intuitive Goku throughout an entire infinite Magniverse)
Weaknesses: Ultra Instinct is very draining, as it lasts for a short period of time and leaves Goku almost completely vulnerable after it runs out. However, given that this guy can handle Kaioken x10,000,000 casually, it is unlikely that this even matters.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave.
- Ki Mines: Goku lays down a small, invisible, blue sphere of ki that will explode upon contact with an enemy.
- Invisible Eye Blast: Goku has the ability to shoot an invisible blast of ki out of his eyes. He uses this twice in the anime (once in the manga). The first (and only time in the manga) was when he used it to dig a hole in the Namekian ground to bury Vegeta's corpse in after he was killed by Frieza.
- Destructo Disk: The user holds their hand into the air, conducting ki in the form of a razor-sharp disc, which is then hurled over and around the body to cut the target.
- Destructo Disk Hexa Blade: Goku moves a Destructo Disk around in specified patterns, cutting up pieces of land or people in an instant.
- Kamehameha: Goku's signature energy attack, even though it was invented by Master Roshi. Goku first learned this technique after witnessing Roshi use it to extinguish the fire on Fire Mountain. Goku has also invented numerous variations of the technique, including the Bending Kamehameha, Super Kamehameha, Kaioken Kamehameha, Double Kamehameha, Twin Dragon Shot, Angry Kamehameha, Flying Kamehameha, Instant Kamehameha, True Kamehameha, and Kamehameha Rebirth. He now gains a far more powerful version after mastering his godly ki called the God Kamehameha or Burst Kamehameha. He can also use them in his Super Saiyan forms.
- Continuous Kamehameha: Goku releases a rapid barrage of energy blasts at his opponents, causing a massive accumulation of damage. Also called Super Energy Wave Volley.
- Solar Flare: The user spreads and places their fingers on their foreheads, discharging a blinding flash of light.
- Homing Energy Wave: A move where Goku fires a Ki Blast that targets his enemy. He used it against Pikkon.
- Kaioken: Goku forms a red ki aura around his body, multiplying his power level, enhancing his strength and speed. The highest level of this attack used is x20... no, scratch that. x10,000,000. Goku does not use it much after achieving Super Saiyan. However, he has a technique where he combines the Kaioken with his Super Saiyan transformation: Super Kaioken. As of Dragon Ball Super, Goku once again used Kaioken in conjunction with Super Saiyan, but this time, Blue. This was against his fight with Hit and he used it a few times during the Tournament of Power.
- Genki-Dama (Spirit Bomb): One of Goku's signature attacks in which he conducts the spirit energy of all nearby living organisms, forming a ball of power and size depending on the amount of harnessed ki energy. Its power was used against many powerful opponents such as Vegeta, Frieza, Dr. Wheelo, Turles, Lord Slug, Super Android 13, Kid Buu and Omega Shenron. It was also absorbed for increased strength in Super Android 13. It has a few variations: Large Spirit Bomb, Instant Spirit Bomb, and Super Spirit Bomb.
- Shunkan Ido (Instant Transmission): Also called Instantaneous Transmission the user places their index and middle finger on their forehead, sensing a person that they can teleport to. In Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Heroes, this technique is shown to be capable of travelling into, out of and through time and dimensions.
- Advanced Instant Transmission: Due to long-time usage of Instant Transmission, Goku has gained an extreme mastery of this ability. This is able to be used without the use of any hand gestures and only requires Goku knowing where he wants to go. This is able to be used in order to traverse through time.
- Afterimage Technique: This technique is a short burst of extremely high speed, moving faster than the opponent can sense. This has the side effect of leaving a momentary "after image" until the opponent's senses adapt and realize their target has moved.
- Dragon Throw: Goku's signature grapple throw. He uses an example of this move on Frieza when he grabbed his tail during their battle on Namek.
- Full-Nelson: Executed by performing half nelsons with both arms, though Goku only used this once against Raditz.
- Shadow Crane Strike: The user performs a crane pose, folds their arms across their chest, and then launches a blast of wind from their right hand. The most basic of all air bending techniques.
- Hasshu-ken: A technique, used to counter Tien Shinhan's Four Witches Technique, in which Goku moves his two arms so fast that they each appear to be in four places at once, effectively giving him eight arms to use in combat.
- Crazy Fist: This is a distraction move designed to confuse and taunt the opponent. Goku who acts like a dog or a monkey, barking and jumping around to scare his opponent. Goku uses this in reaction to Jackie Chun's (Master Roshi's alter-ego) use of the Drunken Fist.
- Rock, Scissors 'N' Paper: An attack in which Goku delivers either a strong punch, a poke in the eyes, or an open palm strike.
- Tornado!: Goku spins while rushing on the opponent to attack him/her. He used this once against Nam.
- Mafuba (Evil Containment Wave): A sealing technique taught to Goku by Master Roshi for use against Future Zamasu and Goku Black. It is used to seal away evil entities into a container - the container can be anything, even an electric rice cooker. Xeno Goku, however, has demonstrated a sealing ability different to the Evil Containment Wave.
- Divine Mafuba (Divine Evil Containment Wave): An advanced version of the regular Mafuba where Goku is able to seal anything inside its very own locked pocket dimension. The only time it was used, it was able to completely and utterly seal away a Time Breaker Alternate-Universe Xeno Goku permanently despite his non-corporeality. This ability is also the only known move to get Genesis Beerus to take a mortal seriously.
- Ultra Instinct Movements: As Ultra Instinct -Sign-, Goku no longer has to even think to fight. He dodges flawlessly, though he has yet to learn how to attack flawlessly yet; he doesn't even need to think—he just does. This has proven to make him better at strategising since each one of his body parts thinks and moves independently. However, he initially didn't mastered the state, and could enter it willingly - instead, it activates when Goku is pushed to his limits. It is also harder for him to use this rendition of Ultra Instinct offensively, as he still has to think about the best method of attack, instead of simply intuiting it. This transformation is only temporary and it has a great strain on Goku's body. Even after the third usage of Ultra Instinct -Sign-, Goku was still not able to fully utilize attack and defense, which prevented Goku from fighting on an equal playing field with Jiren. However, by giving into pure impulse and the heat which previously was his limit, Goku was finally able to completely break through his limits and reach past the state of the gods, something that not even Beerus has been able to do. In so doing, Goku reached the true Ultra Instinct form, with his hair and eyebrows matching his intense silver stare, and a great stream of white-purple energy erupting from his body. In this form, where he has mastered both instinctual attack and defense, he was easily able to speed-blitz and injure Jiren, as well as nullify a full-powered strike meant to incapacitate him.
- Hakai: In the manga, Goku has demonstrated that he knows the Hakai - A technique which directly targets the opponent's soul and physical body, erasing them from existence. This was even shown working on non-physical entities, such as the ghost of Dr. Mashirito.
- Shenron mode: In Dragon Ball Heroes, Goku can call upon Shenron or Super Shenron and gain their powers for use in-combat.
- Light Slash: An attack made of "Temporal" light, it is able to negate the Immortality and Regeneration of Time Breaker Zamasu (Who has Mid-Godly and Type 8). Another side-effect is the ability to Paradox someone out of existence; erasing their past.
- Photonic Power Pole: Goku is able to manipulate space itself in order to enhance his Power Pole. As the power pole is completely and utterly indestructible even at his range of Power, he's able to enhance it to perform supernatural feats. By applying dangerous "God Photons" onto it, Goku is able to produce a "Blade" of energy from the Pole and slice through any and all things. This has been shown to be able to seriously harm the concept of Death; almost erasing it before King Kai told him to cease.
- 6th Sense: An ability Goku mysteriously gained one day; it allows Goku to see next moves of his opponent even if there's no future to look at, get a general grasp of his opponent's moves and sense people through impossible barriers.
- Ultimate Mirror: An extremely advanced godly technique primarily utilised by Whis. After several grueling millennia in a more advanced version of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku is able to attain this ability. This technique has the ultimate ability to reflect most attacks; Physical, Ki-Based, Reality-Based, Soul-Based, Time-Based, Void-Based, Intangible or Non-Corporeal, and much more with the only known attacks to bypass this being the Hakai of Gods of Destruction. This technique was apparently invented by the Grand Priest.
Key: Dragon Ball | Dragon Ball Z | Movies | Dragon Ball GT | Dragon Ball Super | Dragon Ball Xenoverse | Dragon Ball Heroes | Dragon Ball Genesis | J-Stars Victory VS | Jump Force
Note 1: Credit to all of the profiles from which ratings was listed:
- Regular Composite Goku (My own): https://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Canon%2C_Composite)/ZeroTC01
- Xeno Goku (My own): https://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Canon%2C_Dragon_Ball_Heroes)/ZeroTC01
- DBS Goku: https://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Canon%2C_Dragon_Ball_Super)/Paleomario66
- GT Goku: https://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Canon%2C_Dragon_Ball_GT)/Paleomario66
- DBZ Goku: https://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Canon%2C_Dragon_Ball_Z)/Paleomario66
- OGDB Goku: https://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Canon%2C_OGDB)/Paleomario66
- Movie Goku: https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Canon)/TheHadouCyberspaceWitch
- Genesis Goku: https://fcoc-vs-battles.wikia.com/wiki/Xeno_Goku_(Dragon_Ball_Genesis)
- Fanon Goku: https://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Fanon)/Lord_Dark_Goose
Note 2: Just like Demigra (Mega-Composite), this profile is a mixture of almost every stance on Goku out there in other Wikis. That being said, this profile is not intended to insult or poke fun at any other scaling of Dragon Ball characters, nor does it reflect my stance on Composite Goku. For the latter, see this profile. This was made purely for fun and is not meant to be taken entirely seriously, or steal/plagiarise other people's hard work.
Note 3: Here are the tiers that Movie Goku goes through: 6-B in Dragon Ball Evolution || 4-C in The World's Strongest || 4-B in The Tree of Might || 4-B in Lord Slug || High 2-A in Dead Zone || High 2-A in Cooler's Revenge || High 2-A in Broly - The Legendary Super Saiyan || High 2-A in Wrath of the Dragon || High 2-A in Fusion Reborn || High 2-A in Battle of Gods || High 2-A in Resurrection F
Alex (Humanity's Collective Consciousness) Alex's profile (This was 2-B DBG Xeno Goku vs SAVE File No. 2 Alex starting at 8-C, with the hax of both being restricted to the level of a 1-A reality and speed was equalized)