The Gundam Barbatos is one of 72 "Gundam" frames that was produced and used in the Calamity War, roughly 300 years before the events of Moble Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans. It was used to fight a race of Terminator chickens untill it's Gjallarhorn operators decided that the sybernetic implants used to controls it were yucky and they buried in on Mars.
300 Years later some orphans unburied it and proceded to use it to get themselves shot to death with rainguns while helping a pedophile take over the Earth.
The remains of the suit and it's pilot were recovered and rebuilt by Gundam Seed Destiny: Shadowkeep protaganist Yoshikage "Death Note" Kira who imbued both the pilot and mech with all of his Mary Sue Plot Armor powers in order to help him fight yet another blonde dude in a mask trying to throw a huge object at the earth in some sort of inexplicable temper tantrum.
Powers and Stats
- Kou Uraki
- Mikazuki Augus (Original)
- Yoshikage "Death Note" Kira Yammato
Origin: "Mobile Suit Tripple Zeta Gundam Wing: Iron Blooded Orphanage: Resurectro in F: Char's Millionth Clone's Counter Attack
Classification: Mobile Suit
Powers and Abilities:
- Moonlight Butterfly Nanomachines, Son - Just like Both the Turn A and Turn X Gundams the suit is capable of a devastating attack called the "Moonlight Butterfly", where numerous nanomachines are stretched along an I-Field protruding from the back section of the Turn units, creating large, iridescent butterfly wings. This attack can merge with weather systems when inside an atmosphere, multiplying its power by creating ionic storms that can cover a much wider area. The nanomachines can be used for defensive purposes as well as for offensive, such as disintegrating artificial matter and absorbing energy from incoming attacks. The range is equivalent to the diameter of the solar system. The nanomanchines also harden in response to physical trauma so you cant hurt the suit, especially if your name is Jack.
- Nanomachine Regeneration System - allows it to "regenerate" any damaged areas on the mobile suit. It is said that with its full capabilities the Barbatos can also regenerate its pilot. However, it is notable that this feature is impractical in battle as the Nanomachine Regeneration System requires a considerable amount of time. The user can also use the nanomachines to bury any technology they desire, maintaining it indefinitely as if it were new.
- Nano-laminate Phase Shift Plot-Armor - Invented in the calamity war to fight
Skynet's Teminatorsthe automated Mobile Armors, Nanolaminate armor is a paint capable of deflecting all beam weaponry including the Death Star and the Infinity Big Bang Storm. It is however not entirely heat resistant and can leave the pilot cooked alive in the cockpit anyway which kinda sucks. It is also susceptible to napalm and railguns. After being upgraded by Yoshikage "Death Note" Kira Yammato however the armor layer now has the properties of Phase Shift Armor making it immune to projectiles and extreme heat as well. Kira also imbued the suit with powerful Plot Armor that overrides the laws of causality and the quality of the writing in order to permanently protect the pilot from death. Should the pilot be killed however, he will instantly respawn at the home of the signifigant other of the person who killed him, steal said love interest and be granted an even more overpowered plot device mech.
- ELS Living Metal - The Mobile Suit is composed almost entirely out of those alien T-1000 knockoffs from that one Macross Movie they tried to pass off as a 'Gundam 00' sequel. They also have the abilites of the X-Parasites from Metroid and can assimilate and replicate anything they come into contact with.
- V.E.D.A Operating System - An extremely powerful predictive supercomputer using Plot Macguffin based coding in order to be literally omnipotent. It is capable of running Crysis 1, 2, and 3 all at once at a stable 120 FPS 8K resolution and has almost enough storage space to contain the entire final file size of Modern Warfare 2019.
- Super-Compact Chadnovski Ahab Solar Reactor Quad-Core Nvidia Drive System - Some made up magic sci-fi particles to justify why impracticle giant robot spaceships works in this series IDK
- Trans-Am Ultra Instinct Quantum Burst -
- Lunminous Crystal Meth NT-D System - Barbatos "Lupe Fiasco Rex" in addition to its ELS based alloy also has "Psychoframe" thoughout it's body. Originaly designed by
the Space NazisNeo Zeon as a simple mind to machine interface, it was revealed durring Char's Counterattack that the tech was the untimate conduit for the typical Universal Centuty space magic to do litteraly anything the writers needed to power wank the Nu Gundam and Unicorn Gundam to sell more model kits such as manipulating time or flying faster than light. The NT-D system can read the pilots mind canceling out the need for a normal contoll interface. At full power the Psychoframe grows crystal meth that portrudes out og
- Gate of Spamalon - The suit can use the quantum teleportation devices in it's Senator Armstrong Nanomachines co call forth an infninte number of weapons at once. When in the contoll of Kira Yammato he uses it to exclusively spam beams.
- Oonga Bonga Big Bong Mace -
- x6 Dainslief Funnels-
- x2 Kyber Crystal Beam Sabers -
- Hyper Mega Ultra Super Duper Buster Gjallarhorn Bazooka Luncher Extreme -
- A Gun
Weaknesses: The Suit's servos powerful as they are, are still incapable of resisting the overwhelming strength of Flex Tape.
- Errupting-Burning Point Down Gesture: The Barbatos channels immense energy into its hand and then preforms the most disrespectful gesture in all of Dark Souls causing the opponent to immediately explode in frustration.
Index/Key: Form 1 | Form 2
Note: Write any misconceptions one may have about the profile, along with whatever else is important to know about the character on a Power-Scaling Standpoint.
- Dr. Gregory House
- Banagher Links (Unicorn Gundam)
- Setsuna F. Seiei (Gundam 00 Qan[T] ELS)
- Loran Cehack (Turn A Gundam)
- Unnamed Stark Jegan Pilot
- Ilyasviel Von Einzbern